Job Title: Network Billing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Two years of experience required with billing and Excel.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP).
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office computer applications, including Word, Access, Outlook and SharePoint. Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and ability to work independently given standard guidelines and checklists.
- Good writing and communication skills. Able to draft well spelled, grammatically correct and understandable email messages.
- Demonstrated experience in working successfully with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Must have knowledge of or ability to learn medical and health care terminology.
- Ability to complete HIPAA training and implement high-level protections on patient information and confidentiality.
- Must work effectively in a team setting on various projects.
- Ability to relate well and work with internal and external customers.
- Ability to continuously elevate one’s work to the next level.
- Data extractions, audits, cleaning, formatting, and maintenance as needed.
- Create invoices, billing reports, data reports, charts, graphs and tables for regular invoicing/reporting on a timely basis for internal and external customers.
- Develops and maintains reports for cost analysis and projections.
- Data Entry for program(s) assigned.
- Program reporting/billing/invoicing support.
- Administrative duties as needed (Mailing and other assigned work)
- Establish and maintain systems for program accountability – reports track performance.
- Attend and ensure follow up after all meetings and presentations – minutes, reports, action plans, assignments, etc.
- Monitors database, metrics, and documents.
- Reports all errors in systems, workflows, and both internal and external individuals.
- Completes reporting (both internal and contractual requirements) with thorough knowledge and understanding of what is being reported.
- Develops and maintains a current understanding of the Department’s Contractual Agreements.
- Helps develop Project Coordinators and Program Assistants skill sets to aid in the operations of the Programs.
- Must be competent with verbal/written skills, computer/software skills.
- Assists with both internal and external customer service calls, emails, and requests.
- Timely resolution of account discrepancies/disputes.
- Handling of inbound and outbound calls related to invoices, programs support, and potentially call center initiatives.
- Other Miscellaneous tasks assigned, as needed.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”