Job Title: Director, Engagement Center
Reports To: Vice President, Workforce
Education: Preference for candidates with Bachelors or Masters’ degree in social work, psychology, public health, gerontology or sociology with significant business and analytical experience.
Experience: Minimum two years management experience. At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service Engagement Center, preferably in a Healthcare environment. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Oversee and provide support to Supervisor of Engagement Center.
- Responsible for technical support of the Engagement Center including the dialer operations, reporting, analytics oversite and Salesforce implementation, and all other IT systems utilized to serve Partners’ Engagement Center customers.
- In partnership with the Analytics team develop reports in response to payer requirements and requirements to maximize efficiency of Engagement Center staff.
- Responsible for achieving established call volume to closing ratios.
- In partnership with VP, Workforce & Wellness, Director, Network Services and Sr. Director, Network Services and others as identified assist with management of client relationships.
- Assist in development of a community-based referral network. Organize, coordinate and conduct reviews of community resources, social service agencies, governmental agencies and other referral sources for clients.
- In partnership with departmental leaders ensures customer service and enrollment metrics are met by generating and analyzing productivity reports, conducting oversight / audits, monitoring results and developing department strategy in partnership with senior management and the Engagement Center Supervisor.
- In partnership with Engagement Center Supervisor:
- correct / coach staff deficiencies.
- co-develop and provide quality assurance on scripts, prepare performance planning and appraisal tools and evaluate employee’s performance based on established metrics. With EC Supervisor, present ongoing statistics and improvement strategy to department and senior management
- mentors / coaches to ensure effective training for new and existing personnel on best practices, departmental policies & procedures, provider and health plan contracts and regulatory requirements.
- Builds and maintains productive intradepartmental relationships with department leads to enable effective and timely problem resolution and communication. Investigate any concerns related to program / site management and work with IT to investigate / correct system issues.
- Develop and maintain automated or manual systems and procedures to facilitate on-going program operations and reporting to outside health care clients (MCOs / ACOs / Hospitals, etc.).
- Manage detailed client weekly, monthly and quarterly state-wide reports for multiple health care clients.
*“Motivational interviewing is a collaborative, person-centered form of guiding to elicit and strengthen motivation for change”
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.