Increase your service volume, grow your revenue stream, and improve community care by joining the Partners Community Care Hub.
We Need Service Delivery Collaborators
Partners is one of three agencies serving as a community care hub for Kaiser Permanente’s CalAIM Enhanced Care Management and Community Supports program. This represents an opportunity for community-based organizations (CBOs) throughout California to grow volume and add revenue.
Enjoy benefits such as robust contract rate negotiations, direct access to our cutting-edge care management system, startup funds for onboarding staffing, training, supervision, and more.
Together, we can make a significant impact on the health and well-being of our communities, while at the same time improving your organization’s financial health.
Benefits Your Organization Will Receive
- Single point of entry for all referrals.
- Streamlined reporting and billing.
- Healthcare contracting and efficient workflows.
- Quality Assurance support (Partners is NCQA-accredited).
- Access to the Partners Community Care Hub.
Partners Community Care Hub Services List
- Social care coordination
- Care transition services
- Transportation for nonmedical needs
- Meals (beyond limited basis)
- Food and nutrition resources
- Services supporting self-direction
- Private duty care
- Housing navigation
- Medication inventory and assessment
- Chronic disease self-management programs (including diabetes and pain)
- Fall prevention and movement programs
- Structural home modifications
- General supports for living
- Complementary therapies