The Time is Now. Changing health care systems, changing communities, changing lives.
How can we help you?
That’s the question Partners in Care Foundation℠ has been asking health care providers, plans and families since the organization was founded nearly two decades ago.
Partners addresses the social determinants of health by aligning social care and healthcare.
A world where every person has equitable access to affordable high-quality health and social care.
Our values are to:
- Provide national leadership as we work respectfully with those we serve and with public and private providers, payers, agencies, and funders.
- Develop innovations through our efforts focusing on new ways to effectively promote health-producing behaviors and establish supportive services that enable high-risk populations to achieve optimum functioning in community settings.
- Create impact as we create and scale easily replicable models of care to improve lives and we work for their broad adoption.
Partners collaborates with physician networks, health plans, community-based organizations, and federal and state agencies to deliver programs and services that protect and support adults with complex health and social services needs, frail elders, people with disabilities, caregivers and families. Our programs have been demonstrated to significantly reduce costly hospital readmissions, ED visits, and nursing home placements, resulting in improved health outcomes at lower cost through better coordinated care.
We believe that health happens at home. Through unique, evidence-based interventions like our HomeMedsSM program, a national, in-home medication review and safety program, we shift the emphasis of health care from catastrophic care to preventative care, reducing costs and enabling adults of all ages, especially seniors, to live with the dignity and independence they deserve. To learn more about this and other solutions, check out our Innovations page.
Partners many advances have been adopted by numerous healthcare providers and community-based organizations, becoming nationally recognized as models-of-care.
- HomeMeds℠ received a Strong Evidence Rating on the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Innovation Exchange.
- Partners is among a select group of community-based organizations (CBOs) working under a grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to implement care transitions programs.
- The quality of Partners’ complex case management program has been recognized with a two-year Accreditation for Case Management by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Contact Us today to find out how we can help you in the business of changing health care systems, changing communities and changing lives.