Job Title: Nurse Care Manager
Partners in Care Foundation is looking for a Nurse Care Manager to join our team!
- Education: Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in nursing
- Experience: One year of experience in geriatrics or care management preferred.
- Hold a valid California Department of Consumers Affairs Board of Registered Nurse license that is current and in good standing.
- Hold a valid current CPR/BCLS card.
- Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Clinical assessment skills, knowledge of the community, ability to work with multidisciplinary team and to work with clients/families in the home setting. Knowledge of aging and programs for seniors.
- Must evaluate the potential client as a total person and identify the health limitations, which impede independent living.
- Conducting in-depth assessment/reassessments covering medical, health, and rehabilitation concerns
- Certifying level of care determinations
- Performing physical assessments as necessary and interpreting clinical findings
- Working closely with physicians and other health professionals
- Developing care plans, implementing and monitoring services, consulting with the Social Work Care Manager, case recording and reporting.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.