Changing health care systems, changing communities, changing lives.
How can we help you?
That’s the question Partners in Care Foundation℠ has been asking health care providers, plans and families since the organization was founded nearly two decades ago.
Our mission today, as it was then, is to shape the evolving health system by developing and spreading high-value models of community-based care and self-management for diverse populations with chronic conditions.
Our goals are to:
• Innovate by creating or adapting community-based social service and wellness programs that address new target populations and leverage emerging trends in social service and healthcare delivery to meet the needs of consumers and payers.
• Spread/scale effective service coordination, care transition, and evidence-based health and self-management models, programs and practices
• Expand and enhance the effectiveness of the statewide Partners at Home Network for delivery of health self-management, wellness, care transitions, home and community-based care coordination – and make it self-sustaining
• Be a national change agent for integrating healthcare with home and community-based services by promoting best practices and the value proposition to healthcare providers, payers, organizations and government agencies.
• Build a strong, nimble infrastructure and culture, and sustainable financial resources to support the organizational mission and impact on the communities we serve.
Partners collaborates with physician networks, health plans, community-based organizations, and federal and state agencies to deliver programs and services that protect and support adults with complex health and social services needs, frail elders, people with disabilities, caregivers and families. Our programs have been demonstrated to significantly reduce costly hospital readmissions, ED visits, and nursing home placements, resulting in improved health outcomes at lower cost through better coordinated care.
We believe that health happens at home. Through unique, evidence-based interventions like our HomeMedsSM program, a national, in-home medication review and safety program, we shift the emphasis of health care from catastrophic care to preventative care, reducing costs and enabling adults of all ages, especially seniors, to live with the dignity and independence they deserve. To learn more about this and other solutions, check out ourInnovations page.
Partners many advances have been adopted by numerous healthcare providers and community-based organizations, becoming nationally recognized as models-of-care.
HomeMeds℠ received a Strong Evidence Rating on the US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Innovation Exchange.
Partners is among a select group of community-based organizations (CBOs) working under a grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to implement care transitions programs.
The quality of Partners’ complex case management program has been recognized with a three-year Accreditation for Case Management by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Contact Us today to find out how we can help you in the business of changing health care systems, changing communities and changing lives.