Job Title: Senior Director Network Hub
Partners in Care Foundation is growing! We pride ourselves on continuous evolution and the driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a Senior Director to contribute to our agency growth and quality and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience, organizational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment as well as strong work plan development for start-up or new initiatives and progress oversight skills. They will be expected to lead, prepare, and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
- Support executive leadership, and senior management group through the development of programs, including tracking project work plans and ensuring timely completion and implementation of project deliverables; Attending, documenting, and following up with all project meetings and stakeholder convenings; ensure follow up after all meetings
- Work with Health plans to define and structure new Community Care Hub formation in partnership with Executive leadership
- Establish a process for Community Based Organization (CBO) recruitment, onboarding and training to enhance Partners’ Community Care Hub
- Develop a system for an advisory group to assess and campaign for Hub recruitment and requirements
- Support workplan and improvement for information technology that supports Community Care Hub work
- Ensure and oversee contract requirements are being met by Hub CBO members. Including development of contingency plans to ensure coverage of all contract-required geographies, languages/cultures, and specialties (e.g., mental health, homeless, disabled)
- Develop and implement training of Network staff both internal and external.
- Establish and maintain systems for project accountability – reports, budgets, and track performance
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Collect, enter, and occasionally analyze project data, project management and support the executive leadership in reporting for new initiative, start-up projects or recruitment of new service providers
- Assist in monitoring evaluation procedures, data compliance, and quality assurance to ensure progress is accurately reported;
- Develop and implement training of Network staff both internal and external
- Participate in and support efforts to solicit and apply for project funding as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Responsible for development of training and project implementation
- Quality assurance audits of existing programs
Key Characteristics, Skills, and Competencies:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and interest in/desire to contribute to improving alignment between health and social care;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures including proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Google Documents;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and effective time management/prioritization skills;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with high-level executives;
- Flexibility and creativity;
- Good judgment and an ability to exercise discretion;
- Business development interest and/or experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- High professional standards and expectations.
- Preferred Master’s Degree in business, health administration &/or social work/human services
- Experience: Five years, combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience. Financial knowledge and analytics required. Good communication skills and professionalism required. Strong business strategies and analytics.
- Highly motivated and independent performer; enthusiastic about working in a team environment to improve the lives of underserved individuals.
- Must be a team player, have lots of patience, humility, and flexibility and have experience with supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.