Job Title: Senior Director, Long Term Services & Supports Business Operations
- Partnering with the LTSS Vice President to expand CalAIM initiative and manage day-to-day operations of LTSS division.
- Collaborate with the other Directors and coordinate the delivery of are with contracted staffing, nursing, and non-clinical leadership staff across the agency in areas including Quality Management, Care Management, Health Education/Disease Management, Long Term Care, as well as internal and external coordination including Health Plans, Medical Groups, and Hospitals.
- Evaluates and integrates forthcoming initiatives (e.g., DHCS’ CalAIM, Population Health, Managed Long Term Care, Medicare Advantage) to ensure continued proper oversight of delegated Health Services operations, systems, and programs.
- Ongoing oversight and reporting of CalAIM contract requirements. Supporting audits of existing plans and the development of contingency plans to ensure coverage of all contract-required geographies, languages/cultures, and specialties (e.g., mental health, homeless, disabled.)
- Serves as a senior leader with the LTSS Division.
- Driving cross functional process improvements and best practices.
- Leading new program implementation.
- Participating in and supporting efforts to solicit and apply for project funding as needed.
- Support Sr. Directors with budget tracking and monitoring.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen non-defensively, speak persuasively, and write coherently.
- Ability to supervise staff including establish work plans, monitor productivity, coach, and motivate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to work with diverse individuals and organizations including the funders, clients, Public Health Institute central staff, training participants and other key stakeholder groups.
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and interest in/desire to contribute to improving alignment between health and social care.
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills.
- Quick turnaround time (calls/text/emails/etc.).
- Sound business skills (financial, analytics, P&L management, budgeting).
- Current knowledge of provider network issues and best practices.
- Model professionalism in all settings.
- Positive, can-do leadership style.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Mission-driven leader who is both strategic and operationally oriented.
- A natural self-starter who is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross functional partnership skills.
- Highly motivated and independent performer with patience, and flexibility.
- Passionate about improving the lives of underserved individuals.
- Master’s Degree required in Business Management, Business Administration, or Public Health.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare business.
- Expertise & experience in MediCal and CalAIM.
- Work Location: Hybrid remote (3-days) in San Fernando, CA 91340
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.