Job Title: Project Coordinator (Field)
Reports To: Program Director
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team!
- Builds and nurtures relationships with multiple community partners to introduce and embed evidence-based programs into prospective organizations in Los Angeles; Recruits organizations, leaders and participants for multiple evidence-based programs; Provides evidence-based program technical assistance to community partners.
- Works closely with leaders and project sites to schedule evidence-based workshops and leader trainings within time line requirements and attention to detail. Coordinates and supports scheduling workshops, participant recruitment, workshop implementation and data collection.
- Manages multi-program database, i.e., evidence-based workshop information, community partners, contract deliverables.
- Provides in-person and telephone support to volunteer facilitators to ensure fidelity of the evidence-based model and satisfaction with program participation; Ensures volunteer facilitators are utilizing and submitting workshop/participant evaluation surveys.
- Responsible for co-leading evidence-based workshops remotely and on-site and at faith-based organizations, senior housing communities, community centers, parks and other community locations.
- Maintains regular communication with supervisor, team members and community partners.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in applicable fields (social work, gerontology, public health, etc.).
- Strong Preference for bi-lingual capability.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Programming.
- Highly motivated with minimal supervision and enthusiastic about working in a team environment and network to improve the lives of older persons.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in public speaking with strong presentation skills to promote evidence-based programs to prospective organizations.
- Strong computer skills in database management (Salesforce preferred but not required) and Microsoft Office.
- Possess valid California driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
This position requires local travel to provide workshop facilitation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through ADP HERE or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.