Job Title: Network Recruitment Specialist-HUB
- Preferred Bachelors in business, health administration &/or social work/human services.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare, clinical or behavioral health setting, growing and promoting program services.
- Advancing Partners’ Community Care Hub and Network expansion strategy, in close partnership with Partners’ Leadership Team.
- Growing our current network of providers by identifying, recruiting, and contracting with high quality providers. Network Providers can include CBO’s, clinical staffing agencies, mental health agencies, and Adult Day Health Care Centers to name a few.
- Work with Partners’ leadership teams to identify program needs and recruitment for additional specialty network providers.
- Utilize various platforms, and channels, including collaborative presentations, professional networking webinars, MCP team meetings, etc., to source and attract network members.
- Coordinate and facilitate meet and greets and orientations with potential network members that will lead to successful contracts of Network Members.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to create recruitment material specific to network needs.
- Support programs with onboarding of Network Members.
Key Characteristics, Skills, and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and interest in/desire to contribute to improving alignment between health and social care.
- Current knowledge of provider network issues and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Med-Cal payment models.
- A natural self-starter who is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Extensive experience networking and conducting group presentations and or material.
- Track record of success growing businesses and expanding geographically.
- Strong cold-calling and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross functional partnership skills.
- Highly motivated and independent performer with patience and flexibility.
- Passionate about improving the lives of underserved individuals.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.