Job Title: Network Project Manager
Partners in Care Foundation is growing! We pride ourselves on continuous evolution and believe the driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated project managers. We’re searching for a project manager to contribute to our Network team’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have production experience, organizational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. They will be expected to lead, prepare, and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field (psychology, gerontology); Master’s degree preferred. Project management professional (PMP certification) preferred.
Experience: Five years, combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience. Financial knowledge and analytics required. Good communication skills and professionalism required.
Establish and maintain systems for project accountability – reports, budgets, and track performance
- Maintain work plans & meeting agendas for all work groups/committees; attend and ensure follow up after all meetings and presentations – minutes, reports, action plans, assignments.
- Monitor performance, delegation to field staff, metrics, and communications.
- Must be competent with verbal/written skills, computer/software skills, Excel.
- Data/Capture Report created/updated.
- Assist programs with census and new client marketing.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for development of training and project implementation.
- Assist in expansion of Network team and onboarding of Network partners.
- Quality assurance audits of existing programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.