Job Title: Project Manager
Education: Bachelor. in social work or related field (psychology, gerontology); Master degree preferred. Project management professional (PMP certification) preferred.
Experience: Five Years, combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience. Financial knowledge and analytics required. Good communication skills and professionalism required.
Establish and maintain systems for project accountability – reports, budgets, and track performance
- Maintain work plans & meeting agendas for all work groups/committees; attend and ensure follow up after all meetings and presentations – minutes, reports, action plans, assignments.
- Monitor performance, delegation to field staff, metrics and communications.
- Must be competent with verbal/written skills, computer/software skills, Excel.
- Data/Capture Report created/updated.
- Assist programs with census and new client marketing.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Responsible for development of training and project implementation.
- Assist in expansion of Network team and onboarding of Network partners.
- Quality assurance audits of existing programs.