Job Title: Part Time Registered Nurse
Location: Los Angeles
Project: CBAS Face-to-Face Assessments
Reports To: Program Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt/Hourly
- Current valid California License as a Registered Nurse required.
- Experience in and willingness to be part of multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience with physically or mentally impaired adults and/or geriatric population.
- Identify the name of the patient to be reviewed.
- Review CBAS eligibility screening tool completed by the center prior to onsite review.
- Request the patient’s health record.
- Confirm that the patient, CBAS eligibility screening tool and health record all match.
- Evaluate the potential client as a total person and identify the functional limitations which impede independent living.
- Determine eligibility of participant for the Community Based Adult Services (CBAS) program by completing California Department of Health Care Services eligibility determination tool.
- Assessment must be completed within 14 days of contact with Partners in Care Foundation.
- Submit to Partners in Care Foundation for processing.
Job Acknowledgement Verbiage:
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.