Job Title: Lead Call Center Agent – Temporary
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a Temporary Lead Call Center Agent to join our team on a temporary basis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferred knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Knowledge of hosted applications including auto-dialer, CRM, and ACD systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A dynamic personality with the energy, passion, and enthusiasm to drive change.
- Aid in managing a fully hosted auto-dialer
- Aid in responding to questions in team chat and handle customer escalations
- Monitor call arrivals and patterns and report accordingly
- Ensure service levels are consistently maintained to optimize customer and client satisfaction
- Aid in observing and monitoring agent calls (live and recorded) to ensure compliance with PHI/HIPAA, call scripts, and motivational interviewing techniques
- Aid with driving the pursuit off company and client-imposed goals including enrollments and conversion from enrollment to “show rate”.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Coach and motivate assigned team members based on established metrics
- Prepare and disseminate reports for Supervisor
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and maintain best service levels through the use of improved technologies and tools.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.