Job Title: Engagement Specialist-Temporary
Reports To: Director, Contact Center
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a temporary Engagement Specialist to join our Contact Center/Engagement Center Team.
- Utilize a script-based dialogue to assist customers to access their intrinsic motivational factors for increasing control over their chronic conditions and leading fuller lives. Successfully register them in in-person or on-line self-management programs or a mailed tool kit to better manage their chronic illness.
- Maintain broad knowledge of motivational interviewing, self-management products, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
- Responsible for achieving specific customer registration metrics and maximizing registration opportunities on each and every call.
- Place and/or receive customer inquiries that may require deviation from a script or registration flow process.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer motivations and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Clarify customer motivations and requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of motivations, requirements or concerns.
- Utilize eSpatial to assist customers to participate in in-person workshops in their communities.
- Prepare and complete accurate data entry and update customer files in real-time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent experience. One year of community health worker or customer service sales experience preferred.
- Strong motivational interviewing and sales closure techniques, confidence in self-management products and advocate skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.