Job Title: Supervisor – Member Engagement
Partners in Care Foundation is immediately seeking a hands-on and analytical contact center manager to fill a critical role within our organization. The position manages a team of agents within a blended inbound/outbound environment.
The position will manage the day-to-day operations of the department including, but not limited to staffing, hiring, managing performance, monitoring quality, ensuring PHI/HIPAA compliance, analyzing call patterns, managing client relationships, training, etc.
This is a very hands-on position and an excellent opportunity for a smart, analytical, solutions-oriented team player who is eager to work in a matrix structure.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitor and manage a fully-hosted auto-dialer
- Monitor call arrivals and patterns and adjust accordingly
- Ensure service levels are consistently maintained to optimize customer and client satisfaction
- Ensure adequate staffing commensurate with call arrivals
- Observe/monitor agent calls (live and recorded) to ensure compliance with PHI/HIPAA, call scripts, and motivational interviewing techniques
- Drive the pursuit off company and client-imposed goals including enrollments and conversion from enrollment to “show rate”.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement
- Coach and motivate assigned team members
- Handle customer and client complaints
- Create and implement staff training and rewards programs
- Prepare and disseminate reports for senior leadership and clients
- Assist in the development and management of operating plan and department budget
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and maintain best service levels through the use of improved technologies and tools.
Desired Skills And Experience
- A BA/BS degree in a management-related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing high-volume contact center operations
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Knowledge of hosted applications including auto-dialer, CRM, and ACD systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A dynamic personality with the energy, passion, and enthusiasm to drive change
- A demonstrated collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to lead and implement strategies designed to yield improvements.