Job Title: Director Network Operations
- Master’s Degree required in business, health administration &/or social work/human services
- Two years of supervision experience
- Two years of Business experience in the health sector
- Adaptable and quick decision maker with good judgment about when additional guidance is needed
- Diplomatic – able to motivate others to action with a light touch
- Ability to write grant reports
- Well organized and detail oriented; excellent planning and systems capability
- Excellent general IT skills – high-level user
- LCSW preferred
- Ensure all referrals are addressed within contract-required timeline
- Develop contingency plans to ensure coverage of all contract-required geographies, languages/cultures, and specialties (e.g., mental health, homeless, disabled)
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with PAH members
- Recruit additional members as needed
- Manage PAH network member contract negotiations (with Contracting Director), communication, credentialing (insurance, HIPAA, staff qualifications, etc.) and onboarding. Notify contract holders when new network members are added.
- Develop and implement training of Network staff both internal and external.
- Assist clinical/training manager and quality senior director to establish and implement quality monitoring and improvement systems. Assist clinical training manager with creation and implementation of a plan to prepare network members for accreditation standard 10 – delegation.
- Provide clinical feedback to coaches on a case by case basis if needed. Clinical review of documentation that goes back to health plans.
- Plan and oversee convening of PAH member meetings – in person and telephonic – for top management, supervisors, and coaches
- Work with network members to track actual costs and provide input into pricing and contract renegotiations.
- Work with consultants to create and implement business/marketing plans for PAH Network
- Participate in contract operations meetings
- Serve as account manager where assigned
- Be familiar with all contract requirements and timelines and ensure compliance across the network
- Participate in sales and planning meetings for new contracts to facilitate continuity in implementation phase
- Help write grants to support network operations, training, meetings, and quality improvement while volume is being built
- Collaborate on preparation for Joint Operations Committee and Clinical Operations meetings
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K
EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation