Job Title: Director Community Care HUB
Reports to: Senior Director Community Care HUB
- Partnering with the Sr. Director to expand California conversations about the role that Community Care Hubs can provide in dramatically increasing access to care.
- Growing our current roster of Hub Members by identifying, recruiting, and contracting with high quality providers. Hub Members can include CBO’s, clinical staffing agencies, mental health agencies, and Adult Day Health Care Centers to name a few.
- Building and maintaining strong Community Care Hub Provider relations.
- Onboarding and leading training Community Care Hub providers.
- Delivering ongoing provider oversight and reporting, ensuring each Hub member is meeting the highest quality, security and HIPPA standards, as well as meeting all contract requirements. These may include supporting audits of existing plans and the development of contingency plans to ensure coverage of all contract-required geographies, languages/cultures, and specialties (e.g., mental health, homeless, disabled.)
- Documenting and reporting Hub member roster, performance, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Meeting facilitation and outreach campaigns.
- Driving cross functional process improvements and best practices.
- Partnering with IT to identify technology requirements and workplans for supporting the Community Care Hub work.
- Participating in and supporting efforts to solicit and apply for project funding as needed.
Key Characteristics, Skills, and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and interest in/desire to contribute to improving alignment between health and social care.
- Sound business skills (financial, analytics, P&L management, budgeting).
- Current knowledge of provider network issues and best practices.
- Models professionalism in all settings.
- Positive, can-do leadership style.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Mission-driven leader who is both strategic and operationally oriented.
- A natural self-starter who is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross functional partnership skills.
- Highly motivated and independent performer with patience, humility, and flexibility.
- Passionate about improving the lives of underserved individuals.
- Bachelors preferred, Master’s Degree in business, health administration &/or social work/human services.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare, clinical or behavioral health setting.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.