Job Title : Full time Coach – San Bernardino/Inland Empire
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a Full Time Coach with Social Work experience to join our Network Services Department.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, rehabilitation, gerontology or sociology.
Experience: Minimum of one year required in healthcare and/or community-based adult focused social work. Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of community-based programs. Ability to work with multidisciplinary team, clients and their families in home settings.
- Management of client’s transitioning from the acute/sub-acute hospital or Skilled Nursing Facility setting back to their home.
- Understand and complete all requirements to be credentialed in hospital system.
- Using motivational interviewing as well as educational and transition coaching tools, conduct at least one hospital visit and prepare client for a home visit.
- Prepare for and conduct post-discharge visit in the home within 48 hours of discharge.
- Perform care coordination follow up calls.
- Identify support systems for the client including timeliness of primary care physician visit after hospitalization.
- Assist in development of a community-based referral network. Organize, coordinate and conduct reviews of community resources and social service agencies and other psychosocial referral sources for clients.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through ADP HERE or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.