Job Title: Program Assistant HCBA
Education Bachelors’ degree preferred in health and human services related field. Experience: Two years of experience required in billing, treatment authorization processing and administrative support functions.
- Recruit and process HCBA Service Provider Contracts
- Actively maintain Service Provider list for insurance, state and city licenses
- Maintain Provider Master Log Current
- Update HCBA Service Provider List
- Run monthly Medi-Cal eligibility for HCBA participants
- Maintaining constant contact with Service Providers regarding waiver program, inquiries, procedures, including occasional mass written correspondence pertinent to waiver program.
- Go to office and physically process and mail POT’s and other mailings, also scanning incoming mail at least once per week
- Data entries into MedCompass and Salesforce
- Assist with other administrative tasks as assigned
- Proficiency with Excel required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.