Job Title: Manager HUB
- Bachelors, preferred Master’s Degree in business, health administration &/or social work/human services.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in healthcare, social service programs, clinical or behavioral health setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Partnering with the CCH Director to expand our current roster of Hub Members by identifying, recruiting, and onboarding high quality providers. Hub Members can include CBO’s, clinical staffing agencies, mental health agencies, and Adult Day Health Care Centers to name a few.
- Building and maintaining strong Community Care Hub Provider partnerships.
- Managing provider compliance and oversight of MCP metrics and reporting.
- Ensuring each Hub member meets the highest quality, security and HIPPA standards, as well as meeting all contract requirements. These may include developing and supporting with provider audits, existing MCPs and the development of contingency plans to ensure coverage of all contract-required geographies, languages/cultures, and specialties (e.g., mental health, homeless, disabled.)
- Responsible for the documentation and reporting of Hub member roster, performance, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Supervision of Community Support Subject Matter Experts team members.
- Works in collaboration with multiple departments to ensure quality service delivery.
Key Characteristics, Skills, and Competencies
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and interest in/desire to contribute to improving alignment between health and social care.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities, with attention to detail.
- Proven track record in managing community- based programs or services, including outreach and recruitment experience.
- Proficiency in using technology and software for administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of community resources and social services.
- Models professionalism in all settings.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, can-do leadership style.
- Effective meeting management skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Mission-driven leader who is both strategic and operationally oriented.
- A natural self-starter who is self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross functional partnership skills.
- Highly motivated and independent performer with patience and flexibility.
- Passionate about improving the lives of underserved individuals.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.