Job Title: Data Coordinator I, Network
Location: United States (Required) Remote Work (Self Supplied Workstation)
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited university.
Experience: Desired minimum of two years of experience coordinating company projects or working in a fast-paced office environment.
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a Data Coordinator to join our team!
- Data Management of all aspects related to data. Including but not limited to data entry, data handling, identifying KPIs, reporting, billing, troubleshooting, and audits.
- Maintains general understanding of assigned Network Programs to continue daily operations and understands each task influence on data metrics.
- Able to run and distribute prebuilt reports for the assigned Network Programs within timelines.
- Understands eligibility requirements for assigned Network Programs.
- Monitors and reports workflow delays to the appropriate individual(s).
- Collaborates with internal and external customers professionally and timely for desired results.
- Able to accurately type 45 WPM and accurately 10-Key at 8000 KPH.
- Familiar with the Adobe Pro and the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Utilizes excellent communication both verbal and written to maximum effect.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.