Job Title: Data Analyst
Reports to: Network Services
Partners in Care Foundation is growing and we are looking for a Data Analyst with proficient skills in Excel to join our team!
- Two years of experience required with data and metrics analysis.
- Preferred knowledge of VBA, SQL, Salesforce, and Access.
- High-level skills using web applications and all browsers; able to teach others how to use web-based database functions.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office computer applications, including Word, Access, Outlook and SharePoint. Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and ability to work independently given standard guidelines and checklists.
- Good writing and communication skills. Able to draft well spelled, grammatically correct and understandable email messages.
- Demonstrated experience in working successfully with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Must have knowledge of or ability to learn medical and health care terminology.
- Ability to complete HIPAA training and implement high-level protections on patient information and confidentiality.
- Must work effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to relate well with internal and external customers.
- Gather and perform analysis on data from Salesforce, Loopback, and other databases as required.
- Perform data cleaning as needed to ensure data are consistent and analyzable.
- Create data reports, charts, graphs and tables for regular reporting to program leads and external partners.
- Export data from software systems and program tracking logs for agency reporting.
- Assemble reports, papers and presentation materials as directed.
- Collect data through phone and in-person interviews.
- Record or transcribe data in accordance with project guidelines.
- Perform literature reviews (locating, listing &/or abstracting articles).
- Enter literature references into shared database (such as EndNote)
Partners reserves the right to alter the remote work arrangement at any time with or without notice.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.