Title : Data Analyst
FLSA : Hourly
Reports to : Network Services
Location : San Fernando and remote
- Two years of experience required with data and metrics analysis.
- Preferred knowledge of VBA, SQL, Salesforce, and Access.
- High-level skills using web applications and all browsers; able to teach others how to use web-based database functions.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office computer applications, including Word, Access, Outlook and SharePoint. Advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and ability to work independently given standard guidelines and checklists.
- Good writing and communication skills. Able to draft well spelled, grammatically correct and understandable email messages.
- Demonstrated experience in working successfully with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Must have knowledge of or ability to learn medical and health care terminology.
- Ability to complete HIPAA training and implement high-level protections on patient information and confidentiality.
- Must work effectively in a team setting.
- Ability to relate well with internal and external customers.
- Gather and perform analysis on data from Salesforce, Loopback, and other databases as required.
- Perform data cleaning as needed to ensure data are consistent and analyzable.
- Create data reports, charts, graphs and tables for regular reporting to program leads and external partners.
- Export data from software systems and program tracking logs for agency reporting.
- Assemble reports, papers and presentation materials as directed.
- Collect data through phone and in-person interviews.
- Record or transcribe data in accordance with project guidelines.
- Perform literature reviews (locating, listing &/or abstracting articles).
- Enter literature references into shared database (such as EndNote)
- Data cleaning, formatting, and maintenance as needed.
- Data visualization and analysis of program metrics.
- Data Entry for the program(s) assigned.
- Program reporting/billing/invoicing support.
- Administrative duties as needed (Mailing and other assigned work)
- Establish and maintain systems for program accountability – reports track performance.
- Attend and ensure follow up after all meetings and presentations – minutes, reports, action plans, assignments, and etc.
- Monitors performance, responsibilities of field staff and program assistants, database management, metrics, and documents.
- Reports all errors in systems, workflows, and both internal and external individuals.
- Completes reporting (both internal and contractual requirements) with thorough knowledge and understanding of what is being reported.
- Develops and maintains a current understanding of the Department’s Contractual Agreements.
- Helps develop Program Assistants skill sets to aid in the operations of the Programs.
- Must be competent with verbal/written skills, computer/software skills.
- Assists with both internal and external customer service calls, emails, and requests.
- Other Miscellaneous tasks assigned, as needed.
Partners in Care reserves the right to alter the remote work arrangement at any time with or without notice.