Job Title : Project Coordinator (Field)
Reports to : Program Director
Under the general direction of the Director, the Project Coordinator performs a wide range of professional duties to support and expand the outreach and partnering of resources within designated service areas including in-person and remote workshop coordination.
Duties include building and maintaining relationships with current and new partners to expand program accessibility to older adults.
Duties also include leading evidence-based workshops in the community and on-line, scheduling workshops and recruiting lay leaders and participants.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with multiple community partners to introduce and embed evidence-based programs into prospective organizations in Los Angeles; Recruits organizations, leaders and participants for multiple evidence-based programs; Provides evidence-based program technical assistance to community partners.
- Works closely with leaders and project sites to schedule evidence-based workshops and leader trainings within time line requirements and with attention to detail. Coordinates and supports scheduling workshops, participant recruitment, workshop implementation and data collection.
- Manages multi-program database using primarily Salesforce, i.e., evidence-based workshop information, community partners, contract deliverables.
- Provides in-person and telephone support to volunteer and staff facilitators to ensure fidelity of the evidence-based model and satisfaction with program participation; Ensures facilitators are utilizing and submitting workshop/participant evaluation surveys.
- Responsible for co-leading evidence based workshops on-site at various types of sites including faith-based organizations, senior housing communities, community centers, parks and other community locations, and facilitating and/or moderating Partners’ remote evidence-based workshops.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, comply with HIPAA guidelines and act in a professional manner when faced with sensitive issues.
- Maintains regular communication with supervisor, team members and community partners.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in applicable fields (social work, gerontology, public health, etc).
- Strong Preference for bi-lingual capability.
- Two years of work experience in related field preferred
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Programming.
- Highly motivated with minimal supervision and enthusiastic about working in a team environment and network to improve the lives of older persons.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in public speaking with strong presentation skills to promote evidence – based programs to prospective organizations.
- Strong computer skills in database management (Salesforce preferred) and Microsoft Office.
- Possess valid California driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
This position requires local travel to provide workshop facilitation and aide in facilitator trainings. Partners in Care reserves the right to alter the remote work arrangement at any time with or without notice.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”