Job Title: Program Assistant-Goleta
The Program Assistant will provide administrative support to staff
support to the MSSP program staff. Working under the direct supervision of the
Site Director, this position provides all necessary organizational support and is
responsible for a variety of other tasks.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Assist with the completion of filings for MSSP
- Staff liaison for care coordination and service arrangements
- Maintain master calendar of in-house meetings
- General office duties such as flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, faxing, etc.
- Coordinate materials for meetings and training sessions
- Receive and distribute all incoming MSSP mail and coordinates outgoing mail including courier services
- Assist in preparation of materials for Director
- Lead person in providing support of mailings or coordinating bulk mailing processes for MSSP
- Provide meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics)
- Provide administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large-scale mailings
- Maintenance of library and classification and filing of new items
- Responding to MSSP staff requests for administrative support as needed
- Process all intakes, referral and inquiry calls related to MSSP and community services
- Maintain log of client intakes and waiting list
- Handle other assignments given by the Site Director; provide assistance to other MSSP staff as time permits and priorities require
- Minimum of one year office administrative support experience is preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Must have some experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Access to transportation for occasional meetings and activities at outside locations. Valid California driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance in the amount of $5,000 property damage and $15,000/$30,000 bodily injury.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”