Job Title: Social Work Care Manager
Los Angeles CA, US
$46,000.00 To 68,000.00 Annually
Requires in person home visits in Los Angeles, California.
Pay range: $22.12-$32.69 per hour
Education: Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree required in social work.
Experience: Two years of experience required in case management, working with seriously ill, frail, or disabled children and adults. Preference for hospital or SNF and HCBS experience.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Clinical assessment skills, knowledge of the community, ability to work with multidisciplinary team and to work with clients/families in the home setting.
- Establishes partnership relationship with client and family/representatives to elicit goals, preferences and needs for health and independent living
- Evaluates the potential client as a total person and identifies socioeconomic and psychological challenges that impede independent living
- Conducts in-depth assessments, reassessments covering psychosocial, rehabilitation, and environmental concerns to determine level of care required
- Works as part of care management team to provide person-centered planning and services including participation in interdisciplinary planning and case conference meetings
- Record clinical notes for the client within established program guidelines
- Arranges community services and monitors quality of care and adherence to approved POT
- Works with participant, family and caregivers to maximize self-determination and provision of informal services
- Ensures POT is as self-directed as the participant desires and involve the circle of care as invited or if participant is unable or unwilling to make decisions.
- Refers clients to special consultants to provide detailed evaluations and recommendations to improve the client’s functional level
- Supports the waiver program by participating in quality assurance programs including peer review
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations
Copy of current automobile insurance provided annually of $15,000/$30,000 for injury and $5,000 for damage to property.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.