Job Title : Project Manager
Location : San Fernando-Partially remote work
- Bachelor’s in public health, business management and/or development, or related field.
- Project management professional (PMP certification) preferred.
- Five Years, combined education/experience as substitute for minimum experience.
- Financial knowledge and analytics required.
- Good communication skills and professionalism required.
Responsibilities- Establish and maintain systems for project accountability – reports, budgets, and track performance
- Manage all program implementation needs, including contracting, staffing, IT equipment, etc. to onboard new program
- Maintain work plans & meeting agendas for all work groups/committees; attend and ensure follow up after all meetings and presentations – minutes, reports, action plans, assignments
- Monitor performance, delegation to field staff, metrics and communications
- Must be competent with verbal/written skills, computer/software skills, Excel
- Data/Capture report created/updated
- Assist programs with census and new client marketing
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Responsible for development of training and project implementation
- Assist in expansion of Network team and onboarding of Network partners
- Quality assurance audits of existing programs
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”