Job Title : Program Coordinator/Housing Navigator
Reports to : Program Director
- Two years of affordable housing navigation experience or related direct case management experience with medically fragile, and/or special needs populations in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in health and human services (social work, psychology, sociology, etc.) preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current liability insurance required.
- Ability to work effectively from home daily (workspace, stable internet connection, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook) preferred.
Care Coordinator Responsibilities
- Making regular contact in the community (member’s home, hospital, shelter, etc.) with all assigned members.
- Confirming member’s eligibility by verifying qualifying chronic condition with member.
- Completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) with member including identifying member’s Primary Health Concern (PHC) and other needs on a regular basis.
- Creating a Health Action Plan (HAP) with each member and regularly updating HAP according to member’s ongoing needs and service utilization.
- Supporting member’s access to health care plan services and resources.
- Coordinating and monitoring ongoing referrals to community resources and services.
- Documenting all meetings and services with member.
- Attending trainings and weekly supervision and meetings as scheduled.
Program Coordinator/Housing Navigator Duties
- Assisting with housing search and placement to assist members at risk of homelessness with maintaining permanent housing.
- Assessing housing barriers of members experiencing homelessness to determine the member’s housing and service needs, goals, and eligibility.
- Advocating with landlords on the member’s behalf to develop a workable plan to maintain housing.
- Coordinating meetings and conducting office and field activities to manage supportive housing program.
- Participating in interdisciplinary care team (ICT) meetings to present housing options and inform the discussion regarding member housing issues and concerns.
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable state and federal housing guidelines/regulations.
- Participating in HHP housing collaborative and other housing outreach events.
- Maintaining accurate housing outcome reports.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”