Job Title : Care Coordinator/Community Health Worker
Location : Los Angeles County
- One year of direct case management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services (social work, psychology, sociology, etc.) preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of current liability insurance required.
- Ability to work effectively from home daily (workspace, stable internet connection, etc.).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook) preferred.
- Making regular contact in the community (member’s home, hospital, shelter, etc.) with all assigned members.
- Confirming member’s eligibility by verifying qualifying chronic condition with member.
- Completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) with member including identifying member’s Primary Health Concern (PHC) and other needs on a regular basis.
- Creating a Health Action Plan (HAP) with each member and regularly updating HAP according to member’s ongoing needs and service utilization.
- Supporting member’s access to health care plan services and resources.
- Coordinating and monitoring ongoing referrals to community resources and services.
- Documenting all meetings and services with member.
- Attending trainings and weekly supervision and meetings as scheduled.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”