Grow Your Skills, Boost Your Future, and Get Paid For Learning
Enrollment is Now Open!
- Free Online Courses
- Incentive payments up to $2500
- Learn at your own pace
If you are a case aide/care manager, activities coordinator, care coordinator, home health aide, Community Health Worker or employed by an Area Agency on Aging, this program is for you.
Training is the first step in becoming a billable Community Health Worker.
Choose from two tracks:
Professional Development Track (for those looking to enhance existing skills):
- Self-paced online – learn at your own speed.
- Enhance your experience with additional training.
- Get paid by the state of California for taking classes.
- Choose from 23 different training courses.
Community Health Worker Training Track (for those looking to become a credentialed CHW)
- 16 weeks on average
- Self-paced online (includes Zoom discussion groups) – learn at your speed.
- Training topics include:
- General intro to CHWs
- Foundational info for CHWs
- Skills for CHWs
- Community Health Worker Best Practices.
- Incentive payments available, based on time spent learning.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.