Job Title: Care Coordinator
Pay range: $19.00-22.00 per hour
Location: South and Downtown Los Angeles
- One year of direct case management experience.
- Community health worker certification or Bachelor’s degree in human services (social work, psychology, sociology, etc.) preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of current liability insurance required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook) preferred.
- Will require in person visits with participants
- Making regular contact in the community (member’s home, hospital, shelter, etc.) with all assigned members.
- Confirming member’s eligibility by verifying qualifying chronic condition with member.
- Completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) with member including identifying member’s Primary Health Concern (PHC) and other needs on a regular basis.
- Creating a Health Action Plan (HAP) with each member and regularly updating HAP according to member’s ongoing needs and service utilization.
- Supporting member’s access to health care plan services and resources.
- Coordinating and monitoring ongoing referrals to community resources and services.
- Documenting all meetings and services with member.
- Attending trainings and weekly supervision and meetings as scheduled.
Partners in Care Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including hair texture and protective hairstyles, such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation/breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics, as well as those of family members), veteran status, uniformed service member status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, credit history, unemployment status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, salary history or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.