The CalGrows incentive program pays up to $2500 for individuals who participate in the program.
CalGrows is a program for unlicensed caregivers and certified home care aids (HCAs) and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) who:
- Live and provide care in California
- Work in a home- or community-based setting
- Provide care to older adults and people with disabilities
- Are a caregiver paid by a non-IHSS employer
- Provide unpaid care to friends or family
Who is not eligible for CalGrows?
The following caregivers are NOT eligible for CalGrows:
- Providers who work at institutional settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, health care settings
- Providers who work at clinical sites such as doctor’s offices
- Licensed providers (such as an RNs or LVNs) or certified as an HHA
- Most IHSS providers. See Are In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Providers eligible for CalGrows? for more details.
Click HERE to register for the CalGrows Incentive Program
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please email our team at email@example.com