Part II (June): Spotlight on Caregiving for Unique Populations
Thursday, June 2, 2022 – 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM PST
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BJ2IE-GvSJW49sL6GX-9qA
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This session is free of charge and will be followed by a live Q&A discussion.
This presentation will feature discussions by:
- Ariana Berta, MSW, HCBA Social Worker and Natalie Monden, MSW, HCBA Senior Director, Partners in Care Foundation – “Caregiving for Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC)”
- Bhavana Arora, MD, Chief Medical Director, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA) Health Network – “Caregiving for Children”
- Jennifer Jorge, Director of Community Social Services, Motion Picture & Television Fund (MPTF) – “Caregiving for Older Adults”
- Kiera Pollock, MSW, LCSW, Director of Senior Services, Los Angeles LGBT Center – “Caregiving for LGBTQ Individuals”
- June Simmons, President & CEO, Partners in Care Foundation
- Adriana Mendoza, Associate State Director, AARP California