Part III (July): Spotlight on Caring for the Caregiver
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 3:00 – 4:30 PM PST
Please register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qET5xNrISNaByDoRuYVGOg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This session is free of charge and will be followed by a live Q&A discussion.
This presentation will feature discussions by:
- Karina Macias, Councilmember, City of Huntingdon Park – “When a Child is Caregiver to a Parent”
- Mari Zag, Director, AArete, LLC – “A Precarious Balance: Caregiving While Employed Outside the Home”
- Jennifer Jorge, Director of Community Social Services, Motion Picture & Television Fund (MPTF) – “Caring for the Caregiver: Finding the Time and Resources for Self-Care”
- June Simmons, President & CEO, Partners in Care Foundation
- Adriana Mendoza, Associate State Director, AARP California