Job Title : Program Supervisor
Reports to : Program Director
Location : San Fernando
- One year supervising community health workers/case managers engaging, assessing, and intervening with medically fragile, and/or special needs populations in the field.
- Master’s degree in health and human services (social work, psychology, sociology, etc.) preferred.
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of current liability insurance required.
- Basic proficiency with Excel spreadsheets required. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook) preferred.
- Training and providing weekly supervision for Care Coordinators, which may include interviewing and hiring candidates for the position.
- Assessing referred health plan members to identify area of residence, acuity level, and functional limitations, and assigning considering these factors.
- Utilizing Excel spreadsheets and electronic health record software to assign and monitor Care Coordinator caseloads.
- Reviewing and approving documentation submitted by Care Coordinators for accuracy, completeness, and clinical quality.
- Supporting Care Coordinators in determining and locating appropriate medical and community resource linkages for members.
- Supporting Care Coordinators by providing non-clinical crisis intervention services in the field as needed.
- Providing direct case management services to health care plan members as needed.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with health care plan staff.
- Collaborating with leadership team to identify programmatic issues and develop and implement solutions.
- Creating agenda and leading weekly staff meetings.
- Reviewing and approving Care Coordinator timesheets and mileage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Equal Opportunity Employer /Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation”